Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bunny Ears Treat Bags

I try to make a little something handmade every year for the kid's and this year I needed something easy. How cute are these bunny ears treat bags? All you need are, paper bags, I decided on white, color paper for the center of the ears and twine.
I found this adorable floral gift wrap paper at T.J.Maxx and thought it would be the perfect pop of color for the bunny ears. 


I made a templet so the ears would all be the same size and cute the center out of the template for the colored part of the ears. You can just flip the center template cutout over for the other side of the ear instead of making two.

I then traced the ears onto the paper bags and cut them out. Then trace the smaller center ear cutout onto your decorative paper and cut them out. Glue them to your paper bag and finish it off with twine. First fill your treat bags though....haha








Let me know if you give these a try and your kids enjoy them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...