Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Stylish Halloween Wreath

 I made a fun Fall wreath two years ago & I've been asked by Hometalk to share how to make it. I decided since I already have a Fall wreath, why not make a Halloween one with the same concept! You can see the fall one HERE



The Fall wreath.


The items you will need:

Most of my supplies are from Micheals & the rest I already had.

*grape vine wreath
*paper flowers
*fabric in seasonal color
*lace
*feathers
*jewelry bling
*fake seed stems
*hot glue & gun
*mini clothes pins
*fabric tags
*metal letters
*rick rack



I started out by making the fabric rosettes & lace rosettes.


You will need several strips of fabric in seasonal colors & different lengths.


To make the roses it's basically a twist & wrap technique. I kept them loose for that shabby Halloween look. You first fold a corner, hot glue it down and start twisting and wrapping. 














The larger lace flowers are made by taking a section of lace and forming a circle. Hot glue the lace into place as circle.




I then added a fabric rosette to the center & added a black bead to the center of the rosette. 


You will then lay out your fabric & lace flowers onto the wreath and fill a few random holes with the paper flowers. I chose to go with the black & white ones with skulls in the center.


At both ends fill it off with the feathers & yellow seed sprigs.


For the "boo" tags I just hot glued rick rack, paper rose flowers & the metal flowers to the fabric tags.




Use the small clothes pins to attach the tags to the lace. Tie the lace banner across your wreath and you're done!








You will be guarantied to wow guests at your door with this wreath! It's different & fun. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...