Monday, February 4, 2013

DIY Pallet Stand

This little stand was very easy to make! Pulling ALL of the staples out of the planks was the hardest part!
 
I plan on using this for photo shoots. It can be used as a lemonade stand, kissing booth, tack shop, etc.
 
 
 
I didn't have to cut any of the planks...I just layed them out and used them to fit best.
 


 
I used a wider plank for the top ledge.
 

I marked out grooves to cut out so that the ledge would rest just right.



 
Once that was done, I cut two smaller pieces for the side supports.
 



 
Please don't look at my messy backyard!
 
Stained it and screwed a plank across the top.
 
 
 
My youngest son, Tanner:)) 
 
 
Linking To:

{Primp}My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaA Diamond in the Stuff


Liz Marie Blog


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea you have here...love how thrifty it was. Thanks for sharing it at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea!! Come link this up too! Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so stinkin adorable!! love the pic of your son and a girl who is smitten with him!! I an including in my weekly wow's on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet project..I so love it..and it could be a great lemonade stand too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love it! Thank you SO much for sharing at the Inspiration Gallery! I am pinning this to our Inspiration Gallery Feature Board!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop by on Monday and grab my featured button for your blog...yes...you will be featured at my NTT party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love love love that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely weblog! It doesn't take much to turn a simple yard into a landscaped oasis, especially when you have the know how to turn everyday items like shipping pallets into attractive, versatile pot stands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really totally completely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...