Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hitting The Bottles

The bottle business is keeping me BUSY! Along with it being summer and I have been on the go with my two boys:)

 

This one was a custom order for four Halloween inspired labels.


The Crown Royal bottle was an order for TWO of them:)


And this lovely one with the bird and swirl on it was made to match my client/friends logo!

She is an AMAZING wedding photographer in St. Augustine Florida. If you would like check out some Gorgeous wedding photos go to www.RobinMcQuayAnderson.com








I have two more custom orders that I'm working on now plus two bottles that sold in my Etsy Shop.


I have finished the dining room set and I am hoping to stage and photograph it later today:)



Linking To:




Home Stories A2Z

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! I finally have something to do with hubby's old crown bottles. Hopping over from Inspiration Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dining room = me fainting on the floor! Love the Halloween bottles too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! May I ask how much you charge? We are buildig a new home and one of these in the powder room downstairs near the bar would be PERFECT, with our nae on it! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...