Sunday, June 5, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY

Happy Sunday to you all. It's been a very busy start to the month, but I started my day off a little better this morning. I LOVE Joel Osteen!! I made myself get up early enough to watch his morning sermon. GREAT words of Blessings.

My cable spool table made a couple features this week as well at The DIY Show Off





The DIY Show Off
Thank you Beckie & Roeshel.
~ Little Happy Dance..haha ~

And I just can't get enough of Sara Richardson!
I got all caught up Saturday night on Sara's Summer House on my DVR box.
She is just AMAZING!!!! Sara is renovating their summer lake house and it is to DIE FOR.

The sun room addition.


The bed rooms.
The white washed walls, and painted floors are phenomenal! So cozy and cottage feeling.
Love her dinning room table mixed with high back chairs, a bench and three matching chairs around the large farmhouse style table. It's really cozy but elegant.

And the bar/kitchen. I love how she mixes antique and vintage pieces with traditional and modern. Like the bar island wrapped in salvaged boards. 
The sitting area next to the dinning room with the kitchen behind it.
The lovely bathroom.
  
~ Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed week ~

~ Desiree ~

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I love Sarah too! The kitchen area has been a little inspiration for me, I have the bench, and I just bought 2 wing backs for the table...gotta get busy with a slip cover!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this {in future}. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    sichtschutzzäune

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...